Amazon Jio Recharge Offer – As you already may know Now you can Recharge your Mobile at Amazon using your Amazon Pay Balance or any mode of Payment. Amazon is giving Flat 100% Cashback on your First Prepaid Recharge upto a Maximum of Rs 50 Cashback. They are also offering Rs 500 Amazon Pay balance to 20 lucky winners and 3 lucky winner will get the Redmi 4 64GB Android Smartphone.
Now Amazon Is Giving A Good Deal In Which You Can Get ₹ 99 Flat Cashback If You Recharge Your Jio Number. To Get Eligible For Cashback You Need To Do Minimum Recharge Of ₹ 309 Or More. Flat 99 ₹ Cashback Will Be Credited Within 7 Days To Amazon Pay Balance & Make Sure You Recharge Your Number First Time On Amazon To Get Eligible For Cashback. Visit here for other Recharge Tricks.
How to avail Amazon Jio Recharge Offer
2. Click On Recharge Now.
3. Enter Your Jio Number , State & Plan/Recharge Amount.
4. Your Plan Must Be ₹ 309 Or More.
5. Now Pay Whole Amount Via Amazon Pay.
6. Your Recharge Will Be Sucess Instant.
7. Cashback Of ₹ 99 Will Be Credited In Your Amazon Pay Within 7 Days.
Terms and Condition for Amazon Jio Recharge Offer
1. Get Flat INR 99 cashback on your Jio Amazon Recharge offer on Amazon.in
2. Offer applicable on Recharges of INR 309 and above only
3. The offer is valid only on your first prepaid recharge on Amazon.in with Amazon Pay balance
4. Only Recharges for which payment is made with Amazon Pay balance are eligible
5. Offer valid from Aug 14, 2017 to Aug 19, 2017
6. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 7 days of doing the recharge
Other Offers on for Recharges in Amazon
- Get 20% cashback up to INR 20 on subsequent recharges on Amazon.in
- Only Recharges for which payment is made with Amazon Pay balance are eligible
- Offer valid on all recharges done from Aug 9, 2017 to Nov 30, 2017
- The total cashback a customer can avail under this offer is INR 300
- The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 7 days of doing the recharge
This Jio Recharge offer (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).